Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Year According To Jacki Trew

New Years Eve!
And you know what that means - time for my annual "Last Post Of The Year".
Being that it's actually the last post of the decade, I suppose I should write some semi-nostalgic recount of the last ten years. Or "The Noughties", as they're apparently being called. And lets just talk about that for a second - The Noughties? Really? Did you guys know about this? Am I the only one who didn't? Probably. I'm usually the only one who didn't. Well, all I can say is that it sucks, because I've just learned this totally cool word, and after tomorrow I won't have any reason to use it.
Damn.
Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, semi-nostalgic recount post. Well I would, but the thing is, I've already done that for another website. You'll all be able to read it in a couple of days when it's published at
Bower Bird & Fox
, but for now I'm just gonna treat you all to a little list of what I call Jacki Trew's Greatest Hits - The 2009 Edition.
Yeah.
Basically, I'm just plugging my own blog. I am that lame. But what can I say? It's the lazy man's way. And if 2009 has taught us anything, its that I am the lazy man that people are talking about when they say "It's the lazy man's way."
Ha.
That was funny.
That's going in there.

Anyway, enjoy.

Jacki Trew's Greatest Hits - The 2009 Edition

And finally...

Happy End of 09. It's been a hell of a year.

No comments: