Friday, March 27, 2009

Here's a blog directed at any English department:

Ok, so I'm watching That 70's Show, and they totally just referenced Lord of The Flies. And it made me think...
How freaking old is Lord of The Flies that they are talking about it on a TV show set in the 70's?
Seriously, high school English departments, you need to start thinking about new texts. Evidence: I'm not even in high school anymore, but I'm still thinking about how boring English was.
GET SOME NEW TEXTS!
To make it easy, I've compiled a list of suggestions:
  • Prison Break
Ok, I distracted myself.
Apparently they are going to kill Michael in the last episode of Prison Break. For those of you who don't know, Michael is Wentworth Miller's character. Let me break it down for you:
Michael = Wentworth.
Wentworth = Michael.
Jacki = in love.
Now if Michael dies, there are 2 possible outcomes:
1) I, too, will die
2) I, too, will die
So, Fox executives, I hope you decide not to kill Michael. Unless, you know, you're ok with being murderers.

No comments: