Thursday, March 19, 2009

I just finished part one of my assessment, so I congratulated myself by watching a little behind-the-scenes Prison Break. Anyway, I was watching cast interviews, and I found out that Amaury Nolasco (who plays Sucre) listens to Journey.
I love it when stuff like this happens. When you find out a celebrity loves or does the same things that you love or do, I mean. Even when its totally insignificant.

"No way you guys, Ellen Degeneres eats cereal for breakfast? No shiz, this is incredible - SO DO I!!!"

So that got me thinking. I should interact with celebrities more. I mean, its pretty obvious that we have tons in common. So I wrote to Rove, and asked for a job. Here is my application:

Rove, I think you should hire me.
For whatever. I can take out the garbage, I can interview Nicole Kidman, its cool. I just need a job. Why should you hire me? Funny you should ask, because I was just about to tell you.
I'm young and fun and crazy, and I couldn't care less if you pay me minimum wage.
I appreciate a good vomit-inducing roller coaster. I blog and twitter and I'm on facebook AND myspace, so you know, I can teach old people how to use computers.
I guess that's a skill.
I have no problem with people making jokes at my expense - in fact, I encourage it. Most of all, when I'm old and senile and stuff, I want to be able to tell my grandkids lots of stories about my crazy youth - and it would be cool if at least one of them was true.
So yeah.
Hire me?
Or at the very least, read some of my blog on the air - www.jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com
Sincerely,
Jacki Trew

Its good, right? I even plugged myself, you know, by mentioning my blog.
Plugged myself? Haha. Gross!

Oh, by the way, I just noticed that I've written like 18 posts in the last week, and nobody has commented on any of them. Whats the deal, scurvies?
18 posts and no comments? Thats no way to treat a future Rove castmember!

No comments: