Tuesday, March 03, 2009

pant attack

Don't you love it when you find someone who has the same totally irrational fear as you?
Like, just now.
I found out that Ellen, like me, hates wearing pants to bed, because when shes asleep, she, like me, tosses and turns and gets all tangled up. Then, like me, she wakes up in a panic:

HELP! HELP! SOMETHING HAS MY LEGS!!
Oh.
It's just my pants.


So, now I have this theory that I'm actually NOT crazy.
Like, I write about all this crap on my blog that makes me seem crazy, but the truth is, the kinds of things that happen to me actually happen to EVERYONE - I'm just the only one who admits it.
Oh.
Wait.
Does admitting it make me crazy?
It probably wouldn't, except that I admit it all over the internet.

On a totally different note, I just found a photo of the impossible: somebody uglied up Edward Cullen.
Oh, alright. I'm being a tad harsh: if you scroll down so his face isn't visible, it's pretty hot.

No comments: