Sunday, March 15, 2009

Final Five

Ok, because I'm bored and lame and unoriginal, I've decided that each week, after I've seen the first interview on Rove, I'll answer the same final five questions that they had to answer.
On my blog.

So maybe one day Rove will come across it, and hire me or something.

Also before I start I feel like I have to mention I just realised the last four letters of Rove's name are ANUS.

Hahahaha.

Ok, here we go: (by the way, these questions were originally for Zac Efron)


Who did you have posters of on your wall when you were growing up?

I think my first ever bedroom wall poster was of The Backstreet Boys, but my sister graffitied it (she wrote 'loser' on Aj's forehead) with permenant marker. Bitch. So then I went through a Leonardo phase - Di Caprio, not Da Vinci (there's a little Notting Hill humour for you Hugh Grant fans).


What's the weirdest rumour you've ever heard about yourself?

Oh man, there are so many, I can't even choose. You know, me being famous and all that. One time I heard I was engaged to Wentworth Miller. Pfft. Who would even start something like that? Oh yeah, me.


What was your nickname in school?

Oh this is creative - Jackass.


What do you have a secret fear of?

This is tough. I have fears, but none of them are secret. They're all so ridiculous, yet I feel the need to tell everyone about them. Lets see. Cockroaches. Sharks in my pool. Rubber gloves that have been turned inside out. Being publically shunned by Wentworth Miller. Etc etc.


What's the first thing you think of when you see this:
My childhood.

No comments: