Sunday, March 29, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Bill Nighy and Nick Frost

5. What superpower would you most like to have?
Being able to fly. Only because I have so many dreams that I can, and when I wake up and realise I can't, I'm always super bummed (haha. super bummed. See what I did there?).
Or maybe the power to be super good-looking. Like, good-looking enough that I could pull a guy like Wentworth*

4. You shaved your genitals for 'Shawn of the Dead'. Explain your technique
Well, I...thought it would be a good idea? Honestly, I have no idea what this question even means, let alone how to answer it.

3. Is it true you are afraid of shorts?
Hell no! Its a common misconception; my sister Catherine thinks I'm afraid of pants, on account of the fact that I walk around the house in my undies. But its totally different.

2. What is your hidden talent?
Alright, nobody knows, but I'm actually an INCREDIBLY good driver. No, only kidding - I'm a terrible driver, and everyone knows it. Hidden talent? Well, I...know all the words to Midnight Train. AND I can make a killer lasagna (oh. By killer, yeah, I mean its so bad it'll probably kill you).

1. Whats the first thing you think of when you see this:
Damn! Now, why didn't I think of that? If Oscar wore a Yoda costume, he might not totally repulse everyone around him.

*Haha. Yeah, I just realised how dirty that sounds.

No comments: