Monday, January 04, 2010

Welcome to the new year, people. Are you liking it? Are you loving it? Are you still hung-over?

Brilliant.
Anyway, it seems kind of fruitless to have this conversation now, but lets talk about new years resolutions. Mine must have been to morph into Miss Anal Annie, because I've spent the last 2 and a half days organising my iPod in such a way that every song now has an accompanying piece of album art.


Every. Single. Song.


Do you have any idea how meticulous that is? More to the point, do you have any idea how pointless that is? But I don't care. It's done. It's finished. It looks pretty. And along the way, I discovered what must be the most retarded album cover in the history of music:

Oh yes. It's real. I know my use of the word 'retarded' just there might offend some people, but really - try to find a better adjective for that photograph. Go on, try. I dare you.
So, yeah. Other than that, my only resolution is to find a way onto The Ellen Degeneres Show. Also, I would enjoy marrying Wentworth Miller. All in a years work, I suppose.

No comments: