Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 800th Post!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Oh, and did I mention that it's my 800th post?
Yes, yes I did. Just thought I'd bring it up again. Because it's awesome. I'm practically a writer now! Well, no, not really. Not unless 'writer' actually means 'crazy person'.
Well, whatever. 800 posts! Awesome!
Yay for me.

Hey, speaking of things that are awesome - let's talk about Ellen Degeneres. I am a fan. I am definitely a fan of Ellen. Anyone who knows me knows this. My family especially, since whenever her show is on, I make them watch it. And then watch it again. And then listen to me as I talk about how one day, I'm going to be a guest on The Ellen Degeneres Show. When and why? I have absolutely no idea. All I know is that I will be naked, and Wentworth Miller will be there.
Oh, no, wait. That's a different day I'm thinking of.
Still, I've thought long and hard (haha, long and hard) about this, and I've officially decided that my belated-new-years-slash-celebratory-800th-post resolution is...

To Be Invited To Appear As A Guest On The Ellen Degeneres Show
Quite a feat, I am aware. But I think it's doable.
Ellen herself has made a new years resolution to become the most watched daytime television show host on the planet. She is calling it Ellen's Quest For World Domination. And since Ellen named her new years resolution, well, I thought it only appropriate that I name mine. So, ladies, gentlemen and non-human members of the Jacki Trew Fan Club - Welcome to...
JACKI'S QUEST FOR ELLEN DOMINATION
Holy crap, would you look at the size of that font? That's how enthusiastic I am about this. The size of that font enthusiastic. And yeah, I am aware that that makes no sense, but still! Welcome, like I just said 3 seconds ago, to Jacki's Quest For Ellen Domination. I can't give away too much of whats to come, but you can bet there will be YouTube videos, public humiliation, ridiculous facebook groups, and that at some point, I will be coercing Julia into driving me around Sydney with a handheld camera and a poster of Ellen's face.
Let the games begin!

No comments: