Friday, January 29, 2010

Right now I'm doing three things:
1. Watching The Ruins on Movie One
2. Considering a new look for my blog

Oh my gosh, The Ruins. You guys need to watch it. Even if you claim to really hate crappy low-budget horror movies. Especially if you claim to really hate crappy low-budget horror movies. I've already done a film review this week, so I'm not gonna go on and on about it. To sum up?

Mexico + alcohol + hot uni students + plants that eat people.

Always a winning combination.
Now about this new look. I've had this one for a while, and I'm getting a little tired of it. Shall I? Shant I? Should I? Aah, who gives a crap. Still, if you have any opinion on the matter, don't hesitate to leave me a comment or shoot me an email or send me a letter or write me a poem or fly me a carrier pidgeon or film yourself talking and post it on YouTube for the whole world to see.

Oh, hey! Remember at the very beginning of this post, when I said I was doing three things? You may have noticed that I never listed the third thing. Well here it is:

Again, I'm kidding. I only wish I was doing that.

No comments: