Sunday, January 31, 2010

Au Revoir, Planet Sydney!

Hello, internet. Are you ready for 10 Jacki-free days?
Well you better get ready, punks. Because I'm leaving tomorrow!
Anyway.
Here are a few seemingly random thoughts I had while packing my bag:
  • Jeans or no jeans? It's weird that I've been going to Lord Howe once a year every year for the past 2 decades, and yet I can never remember whether or not jeans should make the packing list.
  • Dude, I should totally start watching Lost again.

And that's it. That's where I got stuck - now its 11.26pm, I have to leave at 10 in the morning, I haven't packed, and I'm in the middle of a Lost marathon.
Sigh.
How did I get to be so stupid?
Seriously. I want to know. How? I expect you all to have written 8-page essays on the subject by the time I get back.
Ciao, bitches!!

No comments: