Monday, January 25, 2010

I'll apologise in advance, because I'm in some sort of mood at the moment. I don't know what it is. I think I ate too much cheese today or something. I just wanna punch planet earth in the face. Anyway.
I might get in trouble for this, but I gotta say it: What is going on with the way Americans pronounce 'Craig'?
Just, you know. Thinking out loud.


Hey, do you guys remember when I talked about my sister joining the Navy?
Well for future reference, here is a list of things NOT to do at your sister's Navy Induction Ceremony:
  • Disregard the dress-code. When they say 'Business Attire', they really mean 'Business Attire'. Not 'Whatever Clothes Were Lying Closest To The Bed'.
  • Blow purple bubble gum bubbles.
  • Pull faces at your sister while she's being inducted; she will not see you, and everyone else on the stage will think you are a crazy person.
  • Make jokes about the Navy uniforms.
  • Make jokes about the Navy flags.
  • Make jokes about the induction room decor.
  • Make jokes about anything at all, really.
  • Suggest a new Navy training regime which involves the Dancing Zumba! workout DVD

and finally,

  • Describe (in detail) the "totally hot guy" you saw on your way in. Because odds are, he will be standing right behind you. And listening.

No comments: