I might get in trouble for this, but I gotta say it: What is going on with the way Americans pronounce 'Craig'?
Just, you know. Thinking out loud.
Hey, do you guys remember when I talked about my sister joining the Navy?
Well for future reference, here is a list of things NOT to do at your sister's Navy Induction Ceremony:
- Disregard the dress-code. When they say 'Business Attire', they really mean 'Business Attire'. Not 'Whatever Clothes Were Lying Closest To The Bed'.
- Blow purple bubble gum bubbles.
- Pull faces at your sister while she's being inducted; she will not see you, and everyone else on the stage will think you are a crazy person.
- Make jokes about the Navy uniforms.
- Make jokes about the Navy flags.
- Make jokes about the induction room decor.
- Make jokes about anything at all, really.
- Suggest a new Navy training regime which involves the Dancing Zumba! workout DVD
- Describe (in detail) the "totally hot guy" you saw on your way in. Because odds are, he will be standing right behind you. And listening.