Sunday, December 06, 2009

I don't have much time to blog about this, but I implore you all to turn your TVs to channel 7Two at exactly 10:10 this evening - because Wrong Turn is playing.
If you've been friends with me for at least the last 5 or 6 years, or you attended my 14th birthday party, or your name is Beth Docker, then you have probably already seen this movie. At the very least, you will have heard me talking about it. So you can tune out.
As for the rest of you, here's the lowdown:
Hot guys + hot girls + broken down car + inbred mutants living in the woods = 2 hours of mindless murder. And its totally flippin' hilarious. That sounds weird, but trust me; even if you're not a freak heartless de-sensitised robot trapped in the body of a teenage girl, you will find this movie funny.
I mean first of all, inbred mutants. I'm pretty sure there is no funnier combination of two words in the history of the English language than that. And second of all, one of the characters is a toothless gas-station attendant. Who drinks strawberry milk. And ends up being friends with the mutants.

I'm not even kidding. I don't think I need to keep going - really, this movie sells itself.

3 comments:

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars brisbane
cash for cars gympie

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne
cash for cars sydney

Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for cars gold coast
cash for cars caboolture