Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bower Bird and Fox for Christmas

It's Christmas Eve! Can you believe it? Christmas Eve!
Both a day AND an eve - it's a Christmas miracle!!

I'm excited. Oh man. I am FLIPPING OUT with excitement. And not just because tomorrow is Actual Christmas aka Jacki Trew's Favourite Day Of The Year, Followed Closely By Wentworth Miller's Birthday, but also because the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is on tonight, and the clothes they make for that parade can only be described as um, totally freakin' awesome.
Anyway.
Speaking of Christmas, a very talented young man by the name of Tym Yee and I have started a wordpress blog entitled Bower Bird and Fox - and the first issue is all about this merry, merry season. Check it out. Tym writes with elegance and poise about his favourite part of the day, and I...well, I start off okay, but somehow end up ranting about Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
Go figure.
Still, I think you'll enjoy it. And if you don't, that's only because you're an idiot.

No comments: