Sunday, October 11, 2009

Now that Prison Break is over, I feel like our Foxtel providers could cancel every channel on our service except for E! and I would still be totally satisfied. For serious. I am so addicted to almost every show on that channel. Not too addicted though - I learned my lesson with Prison Break; you can't get too attached, because TV shows eventually end, and not all of them are released on DVD.
E! is different though, because it's all harmless idiotic reality shows, and well, long story short, I tend to favour TV that doesn't require a whole lot of brain power these days. Plus, a reality show won't introduce you to the love of your life, string you along for 4 years, then get cancelled and break your heart.

Crap reality shows are great. Not only are they entertaining, but they totally make you feel smarter. Really! Especially that one chronicling the lives of Kim Kardashian's lesser known sisters, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami. Or as it should be called, Kourtney And Khloe Make Their Living By Hosting A 3-Hour Radio Show Once A Week, Dropping In On Their Family-Owned Clothing Boutique To Boss Around The Employees, And Hosting The Occasional Tranny-Look-Alike Contest.
Oh my goodness that's good television. I love it. And watching them act so stupid makes me feel that much more intelligent! Like Kourtney and her asshole boyfriend, whose name currently escapes me. The two of them are idiots. Idiots. I don't understand why they're even dating; I mean, most of the time, it seems like they don't even like each other. Here's a prime example:

Kourtney: Did you become a member of terror squad?
Kourtney's Asshole Boyfriend: Did you become a member of 'I don't wear shirts that cover my boobs'?

And now they're having a baby together. Yeah. That's going to end well for everyone.

No comments: