Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dude I don't know what my unconcious-self was smoking last night, but I had some seriously wacked-out dreams, yo.
First off, I dreamed that I was at the airport with Ellen, and my iPod stopped working. Huh. Okay, I guess that one isn't too far-fetched. I mean, it's not as if I haven't broken like, 10 DILLION iPods in my lifetime. I've also been known to visit the airport. And I am friends with Ellen...Let's move on.
Second off (is that a real phrase? I'm not sure), I dreamed that I was one of the characters in Prison Break. I don't remember too much of this dream, except for a scene where I was hiding in a toilet stall, listening to Michael (that's Wentworths character) and Lincoln (that's Dominic Purcell's character) have a massive fight. I remember Lincoln throwing up and running away, and then Michael handing me a green t-shirt over the top of the door and saying "Here, I thought you might like this." Hmmm....Lincoln throwing up was confusing, and I didn't really understand the green t-shirt moment, but seeings as Wentworth is (in one way or another) involved in most of my dreams, I guess this one isn't that weird either.
Right.
I guess the only dream actually strange enough to warrant a blog was the third one, where I sent myself back in time by 4 hours, and then attended a high school formal with my past-self as my date. Oh, my gosh. And I know how crazy this is going to make me sound, but I was like, the best date ever - my past-self and I kept sneaking up on people and sitting on either side of them, then saying the exact same thing at the exact same time...it totally freaked them out!! Hiiilarious!
Sigh.
This is just another one of those times when I (like Emma Gilmore) wish that Hogwarts was actually real, that I actually lived there, and that such magic existed as would actually allow me to date myself.

No comments: