Monday, October 12, 2009

I was having a pretty slow day, but this excites me: If you go to the website for Drew Barrymore's new movie Whip It, you can enter your name into a generator and recieve your very own Roller-Derby alter-ego. Oh, my gosh - anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE fan of alter-egos, with the one exception of Beyonce's Sasha Fierce, who, if I'm honest, gives me the heebie-jeebies. But apart from that. LOVE them.
Anyway, my Roller-Derby name came out as Madame Wheelie-Feelgood. I would ask that you all address me as this from now on. Even better, do you know what my sisters came out as? King Crush. No, really.
King.
Crush.
Oh, man, Whip-It-Website-Roller-Derby-Name-Generator, you don't even know how on the money you are with that one.
Anyway, I should go - there's Greys Anatomy to be watched, chocolate to be eaten and schoolwork to be neglected.
Madame Wheelie-Feelgood - OUT!

No comments: