Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm going to make this quick, because Bones is on in 5 minutes, and I don't want to miss any. It's an episode I've already seen, but honestly I don't care because Cindy Lauper guest stars, and in my book that warrants an uninterrupted second viewing.
Oh, alright. Third viewing.

Yesterday afternoon, in my seemingly on-going quest to achieve Death By Calories, I made an Oreo cookie cheesecake. Oh, hell yes. So here's a list of what I've discovered about Oreo cookie cheesecakes:
  • I would like to lay down in a bed of them and roll around.

That is all. Coincidentally - speaking of laying down in a bed and rolling around, I mean - I'm taking a little trip to Mobile Computers tomorrow morning, and if my laptop is funally functional, I'll be more than happy to lay down in a bed and roll around with the guy responsible.
No, only kidding - that's an activity I reserve solely for Wentworth. But Computer Dude can look forward to a handshake and a smile at the very least. If he's actually fixed my computer, that is; if not, I'll just kick him in the crotch and steal his wallet.

Yeah. Yeah! I find that to be a good solution to most of my problems.
Alright, enough. Cindy Lauper awaits!!

No comments: