Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Cry Me A River

Holy bananas, I can't stop crying.
Ok, crying is a bit dramatic. Actually, my eyes are just watering real bad. Real real bad. My peepers, they are a-gushing, yo. Remember that Justin Timberlake song, Cry Me A River? I used to think that concept was idiotic and unrealistic. Well, not anymore. Forget about water restrictions or whatever, I could seriously wash a car with my tears right now.
And it sucks. Really, it does - mainly because I have no idea whats causing the watering, and am therefore powerless to stop it. Also because it's totally getting in the way of my usual nighttime activities: I can't read because the pages of my book would get wet. I can't watch TV because the images are all blurry. I can't go to bed, because if I lay down, I'll literally be in danger of drowning in my own tears. Is there a worse way to die than that? Having the breath sucked out of your lungs by the family cat, maybe. Otherwise, no.

No comments: