Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The other day I experienced watermelon perfection:


I know, right?
While I was waiting for that photo to upload, I decided to compile a list of all the things that absolutely infuriate me. Here it is:

1) The Blogger photo-uploading system

Thats as far as I got. As soon as I typed that, I got so angry that I couldn't go any further. I just punched the computer screen, then went to get some juice.

Last night I was really bored, and the only thing on TV was an episode of Baywatch that I'd already seen, so I decided to do what I always do when I'm bored and the only thing on TV is an episode of Baywatch that I've already seen - stalk people over the internet. That's how I found this thread about guy who once worked at Burger King for 15 days, and has now vowed to never eat Fast Food again.
It kind of reminded me of the time I worked at Bakers Delight. Only I'm an idiot, so rather than escaping after 15 days, I stayed for 12 months. Whatever.
I think probably I could have sued Bakers Delight. First of all there was the whole 'less than minimum wage' issue. Also, what employer forces a 14 year old girl to clean a 6ft tall oven with industrial solvent? The kind thats looking for jail time, I guess.

No comments: