Sunday, February 08, 2009

I love messing with Catherine

Scene: I'm sitting on the couch, Catherine is on the floor next to me, doing something on her computer.

Jacki: (Sees empty chip packet on the floor and picks it up) Hey, Catherine
Catherine: What?
Jacki: Do you want to hear a story about an empty chip packet, a train, and urine?
Catherine: No

LATER

Jacki: Hey, Catherine
Catherine: What?
Jacki: Do you want to hear a story about Gemma, a handbag, and vomit?
Catherine: No

LATER

Jacki: Hey, Catherine
Catherine: What?
Jacki: Do you want to hear a story about a principle's office, a mother, a boy, and my friend who will remain nameless?
Catherine: No

LATER

Jacki: Hey, Catherine
Catherine: What?
Jacki: Do you want to hear a story about Michael Vartan*, a press conference that the public can attend, sydney, and the month of March?
Catherine: (Looking up) Tell me
Jacki: Sorry, I can't. I made that one up

HA!

*ps for those of you not in the know, michael vartan is the SMOKING hot guy from Alias. yep. another reason to watch it.

No comments: