Monday, February 02, 2009

Introducing Winnifred Jones

Damn Alias/American Idol/Bondi Rescue marathons! They keep me up way too late.
I mean it. It's, what, 7.38pm right now, and I'm only just starting to wake up. I feel like such a slob, and I hate it!
No, that was a complete lie.
I like it.
Also a lie. I don't like it, I LOVE IT!!
I love my holiday bodyclock. No, really. It's one of my favourite things about myself. I love it so much, I may just give it a name - Winnifred Jones.
I love Winnifred Jones. I love how she stays up til 5am watching Alias reruns and footage of Michael Buble being interviewed by Rove McManus, and sleeps in until 2 in the afternoon. I love how she exists purely on a diet of vanilla coke and starburst lollies. I love everything about her.
No, wait, thats not 100% accurate. I don't love how she has a mother who makes her wake up at 10am on a monday morning to turn on the freaking crockpot.

Oh, snap! I just realised I only have like 4 and a half weeks of Winnifred Jones time left! I mean, because then Uni starts.
Uni! Structure! Learning! Holy crap, I'm gonna have to learn how to write with a pen again!
Oh well. You know what they say.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Plus, when I'm not being Jacki Trew as Winnifred Jones, I have more time to be Jacki Trew as Christie Angel.
I'll explain later.

No comments: