Monday, February 02, 2009

Michael Buble, Tit Humper

So a couple of nights ago I was stalking Michael Buble over the internet, and I happened to come across a couple of interviews he's had on Rove over the years.
I love Rove. His interviews are so much more entertaining than any other talk show host, except maybe Ellen Degeneres. Oh, I do love it when Ellen straddles her coffee table like a crazy young whippersnapper.
Hey I think Rove has a coffee table too. Too wide to straddle, but still awesome. Except whatever happened to that giant bowl of jelly beans he used to keep? On the table I mean? I think maybe they got rid of it after Lano and Woodley picked it up and threw the whole lot into the audience one night.
That was awesome.
Anyway, what was I talking about?
Oh yeah, so I watched these two Michael Buble interviews on Rove, and I noticed that he told the same story in both.
Really.
The same story.
Like, almost word for word.
...
Did he really think nobody would notice? And - more importantly - hadn't anything happened to him in the 12 months since his last interview that he could tell a story about?
Anything?
I mean, anything? Because that first story wasn't that great! It wouldn't have been too hard to beat! Honestly, going down to Coles and finding that the pork sausages you bought for dinner last saturday have gone up by 59 cents would probably do it.

Well, I mean, thats what I was thinking.
Keyword: was
Until he came up with this little gem:

Rove: So, do people ever call you The Boob?
MB: What?
Rove: You know, The Boob? Like, Michael Booble?
MB: Oh, right, I get it. No, people don't call me The Boob. But I used to get called The Tit Humper
Rove: (laughing) What? The Tit Humper?
MB: Yeah, like, like its literal - Bub, is like tit. And, and then le, like, lay? Like, to have sex with?
Rove: Ohhhh
MB: Yeah, Tit Humper? Get it?
...
....
sensational.

No comments: