Sunday, February 01, 2009

111 Hits it out of the park

I love that show Alias.
And you know what I love even more than Alias?
111 Hits.
I love it. Love it love it love it.
111 Hits is the new Arena. Remember when Arena used to be cool? Like when it had Friends and Will and Grace and The Tyra Banks Show and The OC and original Simple Life?
Now Arena sucks. What happened to The OC? and Tyra? And what self-respecting channel would stop airing Friends episodes. Everyone knows that no matter how many times you've seen an episode of Friends, you won't mind sitting down and watching it again.
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for Arena's new show that they seem to have on all the time, either because they think people cant get enough of it, or they have nothing else to play, Sex and The City.
Now, dont get me wrong. I love me some Carrie Bradshaw. But if I see the 'Running With Scissors' episode one more time, I wont hesitate in ripping my own face off.
Seriously.
Because that would be less painful.

But what was I talking about?
Oh yes, 111 Hits.
Who invented 111 Hits? Because I want to have their children. Seriously, I want to show them a good time. I want to buy them dinner, take them dancing and whisper sweet nothings into their ear in the cabride home.
Friends AND Will and Grace AND Dharma and Greg (I MISSED Greg so much! And having him on that NCIS-wannabe show just isn't the same).
PLUS That 70's Show.
Baywatch.
3rd Rock from the Sun.
Malcolm in the Middle!!
Alias (I die. I DIE!)
Double episodes of Lost? With NO commercials? Its like they made this channel specifically with me in mind!!

You should all watch Alias. Seriously, get on that. Didn't you know Alias is the last 5 letters of Australia's.
yeah.
YEAH.
I dont know what that means, but its gotta mean something, right?
Plus Vaughn is TOTALLY hot.

No comments: