Monday, February 16, 2009

In my last post I said I had nothing interesting to blog about today. But luckily, while I was typing that, something awesome happened:

Scene: Catherine, who has just finished having a shower, pokes her head out of the bathroom door. I am sitting on the couch with my laptop

Catherine: Hey Jacki?
Jacki: (Still typing, not looking up) Yeah?
Catherine: Can you do me a favour?
Jacki: (Looks up) What?
Catherine: Umm...I left all my clothes in my room, so can you close your eyes while I run naked across the lounge room?
Jacki: Sure, I'll just keep blogging (Eyes go back to computer screen)
...
I lied.
So Catherine is halfway to her room, and she sees me laughing at her and her blatant nakedness. I mean. Just being naked is funny. Being naked and running across a room?

No comments: