Monday, February 02, 2009

I hate working, but I feel like I want to get a job just so I can blog at work.
I love it.
I used to blog at work all the time. Remember this post? Oh, to be blogging behind the receptionists desk at Body Indulgence again. Those were the days; me, frantically typing in between phone calls, downsizing the blogger window every time my boss emerged from one of the waxing rooms, and getting yelled at by Andrea, the psychotic sales assistant, for using the store computer to read perezhilton.com
Good times!

In case you haven't already guessed, I'm only blogging for the sake of blogging. I don't really have anything meaningful to blog about.
It was a pretty slow day today. Oh, Janey invited me to some business meeting of her dads, where I talk about TV for an hour and half and get paid 60 bucks.
Well, something along those lines anyway.
Way to go Janey! And her dad! And Facebook, for that handy event function!
Does anyone else find it weird that Facebook chat considers 'facebook' to be a spelling error? Ironic? Yes
Meaningful? No
Blog-worthy? Well, on any other day, probably not. But like I said, it's been a slow day.

No comments: