Saturday, June 19, 2010

Not that I condone smoking or anything, but here's what I don't get:
How come they only put health warnings on cigarette packets? Don't smoke. Don't do it! We're serious. If you smoke, you WILL die. You WILL. Not a joke. You will die. Don't smoke.
Okay, and I get it. Cigarettes do people damage. But hey - so do plenty of other things. And yet I NEVER see stuff like this in the supermarket:
Least of all the MOST obvious one:
Sigh. Why can't the rest of the world be as brilliant as me?
Speaking of things I just don't get, can someone please tell me what the appeal of Matthew McConaughey is? I'm seriously at a loss. Between the greasy hair, the C-grade movies and the fact that I had to Google his last name in order to find out the spelling...maybe I'm lazy, but it just seems like too much effort. Ha! I say as if Matthew McWhateverItsJustTooDamnHard would ever look at me twice.

No comments: