Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy 900th Post!

So I haven't got much to say today...except what is it about the Myer lingerie department that never fails to turn me into a bumbling fool? Okay. More of a bumbling fool. Let's review:

Myer Sales Woman: Hi, can I help you?
Me: Well, I'm in the market for a bra.
Myer Sales Woman: Any specifics? Strapless? Push-up?
Me: Um...well I guess push-up would be okay. Not too pushed-up though. I mean, come on. I'm 20. They're already up.
(Silence)
Me: I'll see myself out.

Sigh. Every single time, and I am not even kidding. At this rate, sewing my own bras would probably be easier. That, or inventing some sort of bra-dispensing vending machine. Which - now that I think about it - might actually be the coolest way to make my first million.
Anyway.
Speaking of bra-dispensing vending machines...The Navy Man. Those two things really have nothing to do with each other, but I needed a segue. Plus I don't doubt The Navy Man would enjoy the idea of an electronic box filled with undies. My point is...well, I don't have one. All I mean to say is that a certain Naval Officer recently started reading this blog and is now demanding a mention. Which just goes to show, planet earth, that getting yourself onto www.jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com is easy. All you have to do is be better-looking than Wentworth Miller. And then date me.

No comments: