Sunday, November 08, 2009

I had a dream last night. I don't recall everything that happened exactly, but I do know that some seriously crazy shit went down. I remember waking up and thinking "Wow, that was crazy. That shit that just went down? Crazy. Seriously. Crazy shit. Just went down."
Oh, man. I kind of wish I could write more about it, so you could all join me in this pointless train of thought. I'd try harder to remember but it's been a long day, and I don't want to strain myself.
No, that's a lie. It hasn't been a long day. I'm just lazy.
Suck it!

You may have noticed an increased usage of the word 'shit' on this blog. Yeah, that's accurate. I enjoy the word shit. If this offends you, you will have to get over it. Unless of course being offended means you'll stop reading - in that case, I'll try to cut back.
Because let's face it,
www.jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com might be my peak in life. So I need all the fans I can get.

No comments: