Sunday, November 29, 2009

Harry Potter 6

So I finally watched Harry Potter 6. I suppose I should roll with my new career as an Academy Award Winning Film Critic and review it for you right now, but I can't really decide what I think.
To be honest, I'm pretty ambivilent about the whole Harry Potter movie franchise. Do I like it? Do I love it? Do I give a shit? I don't know - all I can say with complete certainty is that the guy who plays Dumbledore makes me want to kill myself and everyone around me.
I don't really know why, I just go with it.
Other than that, the only things I can actually remember are Ron and Lavender Brown hooking up, and Ginny Weasley having fantastic hair. So there is my review of Harry Potter 6. To sum up:

"Dumbledore sucks. 3 stars."

Speaking of things that suck...ah, I got nothing. What a terrible segue.
It's been so hot lately that I've decided to boycott blowdrying my hair. I just let it dry naturally now. The result - to put it simply - is not pretty.
My hair is probably crazier than I am. I can hear most of you contradicting me, so I will answer you with one word and three letters:
GHD.
What kills me is that my sister has that perfect dark brown wavy-and-curly-but-not-frizzy hair that everyone wants, while my 'natural' hairstyle can only be described as a cross between Crazy Cat Lady and Victim Of Electrocution. How is that fair?
If there is any justice in the world, she'll be bald in 6 months. Fingers crossed!

No comments: