Sunday, November 29, 2009

I feel like nothing I say today will entertain you. Instead, here are some photos that will hopefully do the trick:


This is me and my friend Casey vandalising a supermarket carpark in Seattle. We got in a little bit of trouble, but it was worth it.This is a melted icecream truck. Mind that child!Here I am with Casey, Mel and Beth at an election party in 2007. We are all drunk enough to be wearing sunglasses inside. For shame. Vandalising again! This time it's on my friend Stacey's bedroom wall. I won't tell you exactly what I wrote, just that it was naughty and about Wentworth Miller. And look how long my hair is! I am so jealous of my past self!Here is some idiot pretending to fly. What an idiot.This is a note I left in the bin to explain why I threw away a whole orange. I have no idea why I did this. Oh wait, yes I do - because my Mum is a total waste-not nazi, and if she found a whole orange in the bin with no explanation she'd probably beat the crap out of me. I don't know if you can read it, so here's a transcript:
THIS ORANGE WAS REALLY SOUR + NASTY
- I'M NOT A FOOD WASTER. TRUST ME, NOBODY WOULD HAVE ENJOYED IT.
Here is a picture of Ryan Atwood from The OC next to a picture of me as a 2 year old. I know. The resemblance is uncanny. I'm even wearing a wifebeater!
And finally, here is a picture of Wentworth Miller pondering the best way to ask for my hand in marriage.
"Hmm...Would she prefer it if I cooked dinner, or re-enacted a whole season of Prison Break?"
Always entertaining.

No comments: