Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ariaght Already!!

So I just finished watching the 2009 ARIAs. Here are some thoughts:
  • Kate Ritchie and Gyton Grantley. God and this blog knows I love them both, but it confuses me that two actors would host the Australian music industries night of nights. Just, you know. What?
  • Was Robbie Williams high?
  • If Robbie Williams was high, Keith Urban was definitely drunk.
  • Missy Higgins probably shouldn't have worn those shoes.
  • Empire Of The Sun. Yay. Yay for you. I would offer more praise, but you guys won 4 awards tonight, so I'm guessing you've filled your 'praise' quota for this year.

That's it. That's all I've got. Oh, and I'd also like to extend a formal invitation towards either member of The Presets to marry me and have my babies.
Now, that's all I've got.

No comments: