Thursday, July 20, 2006

ohmigosh
ohmigosh
ohmigosh

what just happened to me was so good, it may even make it to the top 5 on my "funniest moments of my life" list

i was on msn and then looked at my display picture and thought, hey jacki, thats a pretty crappy display picture, so i decided to change it, so i clicked on the little tab which says click here for options and then i moved my mouse to the line that says change my display picture but WAIT what happened was i thought i moved my mouse to that line, but i accidentally moved my mouse to the line underneath it which says create a dynamic display picture, and when i did, this other list came up, which looked like this:

create a Kiwee Muggin
create a Dynamic Meego
create a Dynamic WeeMee
quebles Display Pictures

AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE THIRD ONE I THOUGHT IT SAID create a dynamic weewee
and i thought
DYNAMIC WEEWEE?
aha
aahaha
ahahhahahahahahhaa

but then i relalised i was wrong.

but hey. its still pretty funny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this blog.

what would i do without it??!!

i want to see the dynamic weewee!

Jacki Trew... said...

you totally did