Saturday, August 12, 2006

the worst thing about being sick is the addictions.
and that sounds crazy, but well, i am crazy, SO SHUT UP!

take the following conversation (i seem to do conversations alot), between me and catherine, not long ago.

catherine: im going downstairs. you want anything?
me: rub
catherine: what?
me: RUB!
catherine: are you on crack?
me: I NEED MORE RUB!! MORE RUB!
catherine: thats it! IM CUTTING YOU OFF FROM THE VICKS VAPOUR RUB!
me: please, no!

aw crap. she hid the vicks. its my only comfort.
vick, where are you? i miss you!
i miss your scent. i miss your laugh.
vick, when this is all over, i think you, me, and emmy should get an apartment together.



p.s
congratulations, me, on my 250th post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy. mother. of. god.

Jacki, your blog is funking hysterical.

May I worship? Yes. I shall.

[insert worship smiley here]

ps, this is Clare btw...

if ever you feel the need to lurk through my journal you can find it here: http://cykick.livejournal.com

The end. :D