Friday, August 18, 2006

Roof Attack

another thing i just realised.

that another being in my house is trying to attack me.

like every night when im about to go to sleep i hear this banging on the roof above my head, in the attic thing that no one can get into. and i wonder...what is this thing living in my roof that is surely coming to kill me in the night?
so i asked mummy. and she said
its a possum you silly girl
and i said
its not a possum! its gollum! gollum i tell you!!
so then she decided to ignore me because of my insistence that a character from a fantasy novel was living in our roof space and plotting my death as we speak.
but whatever.
she just cant see what is right in front of her. and when i wake up dead because Gollum has escaped from our roof and killed me in the night, she will be sorry, so sorry, and she will say
oh, if only i had believed jacki when she said it was gollum, and not just assumed that it was crazy talk, as i always do, because, you know, its jacki
and i will say (from the grave)
thats right mum
and gollum will say (from the roof)
you're next, jane trew
and mum will say
aw crap

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHA