Tuesday, August 15, 2006

heinousday

well today was absolutely heinous in every way possible.
  • i had gym at 645 in the morning and when i tried to go to the toilet Whalley attacked me and made me do 50 sit ups which just put more pressure on my bladder and made me want to go to the toilet even more, which i hate
  • i had ancient first and as if that isnt bad enough, we had The Boof as a sub, and she gave me the evil eye all morning, praying that i would do something wrong so she could rip out my jugular vein or something. then when she left, we had the equally revolting mrs wonwan woman or whatever her name is, who likes to terrify people by sidling up behind them and then randomly trying to chime into their conversations
  • i missed out on a totally good party at lunch becoz i had to stay in at lunch to do dt (now thats what i call dedication) and i didnt really seem to get anything done at all, except cut my pattern out wrong and spill a whole box of pins onto my lap
  • emmy screamed at me like 10 times in modern, which, while probably justifiable, is also just plain mean, especially since i already explained to her that she should be extra nice to me since the rest of the teachers so obviously want to kill me and hack my body into a thousand tiny pieces, or implant a bazooka into me like that guy on Greys Anatomy so id explode so hard that there wouldnt even be bits of jacki left, it would just be a red mist
  • i lost my pen. which was just probably the suckiest bit of the day because I NEED MY PEN

dammit. tomorrow better be good otherwise im going to set fire to the boof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could you set fire to it anyway?! ;)