Saturday, August 19, 2006

top ten

top ten things that I (after trying them all) have realised a human should never do
10. Believe someone when they tell you that foam packing is made from corn, and eat half a box of it
9. Put a plastic tupperware container of mashed potato in the microwave for 25 minutes and forget about it
8. Choose economics
7. Try to remove fake tan with nail-polish remover
6. Try to remove fake tan with hair bleach
5. Try to remove fake tan with chlorine for the pool
4. Attempt to get changed inside a sleeping bag in the dark
3. Trust catherine trew
2. Let it slip that you watch big brother
and the number one thing that I (after doing them all) have realised a human should never do?
1. laugh when your favourite teacher shows you a picture of their boyfriend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh i did #1 too! except i didnt eat half a box and i think it was rice foam things not CORN!! uno wen bellbird books come in their lil box? yeh well me and my cat decided to start eating them a bit and we like were passed out on the floor in foam-coma for like half an hour afterwards. fun times.
and in relation to ur mashed potatoe in the microwave, I put my milo bar (complete with wrapper) in the micro wave for what? like 109 seconds only to have it go KA BOOM, blow up and then proceed to combust b4 my very eyes....i still ate the charred thing tho..there was no way i was passing up my milo bar
luv case

Anonymous said...

*#10 and *10 sec

Anonymous said...

ive done 10, 7, and 4 ;)


...and have yet to do the rest :P