Thursday, August 24, 2006

mmm...meat

so
another day, another night to procrastinate when im supposed to be doing homework and end up doing something totally pathetic like when i fell asleep at 430 this afternoon in my school uniform with half a sandwich in my mouth

i guess the bright side was that when i woke up i got to enjoy a sandwich
but seriously.
there are times when you dont want the first thing you taste after being asleep to be warm salami
and not warm in the good way
is there a good way for salami to be warm? probably not unless you're some meat-infested person like jess who once injested like 47 cutlets in one sitting

dude. jess
you're my hero

but anyway what i really wanted to talk about probably doesnt make sense so ill just rant about catherine and how you should ALL ATTACK HER AS SOON AS YOU SEE HER because she keeps refusing to make home movies with me!!!
its all "not now jacki" and "piss of jacki" and "maybe tomorrow night jacki" and "i have to study for the hsc jacki"

pfft.
hsc.
like that matters as much as my home movies. am i right? am i right?
of course im right. so you should all maul catherine face off, but dont injure her enough that she cant be in the home movies unless you want me to go back to getting my mum to film, and really, i think shes been traumatised enough.

p.s. i miss you bethy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we should have another meat fest.....that was goooooood

Anonymous said...

p.s. hsc. pffsht.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. gosh. first paragraph = story of my liiife.

case