Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tales Of A Teenage Blogger. By Jacki Trew.

Would I look like a total idiot with earmuffs?
I kind of want earmuffs.

In other news, I have decided to try my hand at writing book.  Again.  If you have known me for a while, you will know that I tried this once before, back when I was around 19 years old and not nearly as hilarious* as I am now.

*Here meaning: foolish, desperate for cash.

Unlike my last attempt, I'm convinced this is what will make me my first million.  100%.  Kind of.  I mean, a bit.  The same way I was convinced it was me who came up with the idea for vending machines that dispense clean underwear.  Pretty much, I am just pretending to be an author until my brain finally kicks into adult mode and tells me what I actually want to do with my life.  Anyway, give me your thoughts - would you pay upwards of $15.95 for a couple hundred pages with my name on the front cover?  Here is a potential mock-up to get you in the mood:

1 comment:

Jess Morton said...

I would buy it in a heartbeat Jacki - way too funny to miss!