Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Talking About Naked Windsurfing

I often have dreams about cutting my hair off.  I suppose I should call these nightmares.  Without my hair, I am not what one might call 'good-looking'.  That's not to say I am good-looking now, but with long hair at least I have something to cover the majority of my face.
I also have nightmares about being naked in really inappapropriate situations.
Frequently.
Apart from bed, bathroom and Elle and Mischa's living room, there are very few places I feel comfortable being naked.  I'm guessing everyone has had at least one 'I'm Naked At High School' dream, but that's not what I'm talking about.  I'm talking about naked windsurfing.  With Mike Tyson.  In Hawaii.  If you are a dream expert in any capacity, please email me, because I would love to know what this means.

No comments: