Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vegemite Cheesybite? Give Me A Break

Some food-related thoughts:
  • Chocolate coins are sen-effing-sational. Who invented them? Who was it? Who was it? Was it you? Whoever it was deserves a medal, and I am not even kidding. I'm gonna have them at my wedding.
  • Castello cheese. How can something that looks and smells so horrific taste so damn good? I am in awe.
  • Speaking of cheese, I heard they renamed the new Vegemite spin-off: Vegemite Cheesybite. Oh how original. Yeah, it's like vegemite with cheese. We get it. I'm no advocate for the national disaster that was iSnack 2.0, but you would think they might come up with something a little more creative than 'Vegemite Cheesybite'. Vacheesymite? Cheesyveg? Va-va-cheesy-cheese? These are just ideas, all I'm saying is that Snack or Kraft or whoever-the-hell owns Vegemite these days needs to seriously think about pulling their head out of their ass. Vegemite Cheesybite? Give me a break.

That's about all I got. The chocolate coin thing ups the list of Crazy Shit I'm Having At My Wedding to about 5 things. Yeah, my hypothetical future husband is gonna have to be pretty tolerant.

No comments: