Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Can't Shut Up About Movies

I just watched the most disturbing 90 minutes of television that I have ever seen in my life. Ryan Seacrest: The E! True Hollywood Story.

Ha, kidding. Actually it was this low-budget movie Captivity, starring Elisha Cuthbert and One Of The Dudes From Avatar. Anyone who reads this blog on at least a semi-regular basis will know how much I love shitty horror movies, but even I couldn't stomach this crap. Oh my gosh. Has anyone ever seen Hostel?
Imagine Hostel times a thousand. I am wordless. There are literally no words. But yeah, Captivity - check it now, thank me later!

Speaking of crap I can't stomach, have you guys seen Channing Tatum's hair recently? I don't like posting pictures of male celebrities who aren't Wentworth Miller, but basically:
Except floppier. Oh, Channing.
That's all I have to say in response. Oh, Channing. And this: Get a haircut, ya damn hippie!

No comments: