Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Shaun Micallef

Before I get to the final five, can I just say this might have been the weirdest Rove interview ever. I didn't get it. I so didn't get it. The singing? The awkward background laughter from the audience? The fact that Shaun was wearing cowboy boots with a suit?
Ah, well. Whatever. I can talk.

5. Would you happily end your career if it meant getting a free ute?
Well I would say yes, but I think in order to officially 'end' a career, you have to, you know, actually start one. Which I haven't done.
Yet.
Unless you consider totally adoring Wentworth Miller a career.
Huh. Probably not.
Still, I do love a good ute.

4. What was your nickname at school?
Alright. I'll answer this, but since I've already answered it at least twice before, I'm also going to give myself another question. So, my nickname at school was Jackass. And here's the real Question 4:
4. If they made your life into a movie, who would play you?
First of all, the question should not read 'if' they made my life into a movie, but 'when'. And secondly...well, I'd love to be able to say some beautiful and distinguished actress like Anne Hathaway or that French chick that made out with James Marsden in Flyboys. But knowing me - and my nose - it'd probably end up being Kevin Bacon in a wig. Or similar.

3. What's your favourite word?
I like the word 'love' way too much.

2. What's the most interesting thing about insurance law?
Um.
Nothing.
I'll tell you what's interesting, though: If you type 'wentworth millers birthday' into Google, mine is the first website that comes up. Huh. No way! Well, I guess that explains why so many foreigners left comments on my Happy Wentworth Miller's Birthday! post.

1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:Oh man. If I were five years younger, and he were five years older...It would be on. It would be so on.

1 comment:

carilbaker@hotmail.com said...

Gotta love the little fatties =) It's kinda funny because I know that kid but he's a grown up now... His parents have that picture of him in their living room, made me smile seeing on your blog.