Sunday, June 07, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Pink

5. What would you be if you joined the circus?
Oh, man. Anything - anything - but the bearded lady. Please, ring master, I beg of you!! If I actually had a choice, I like to think I'd be something cool, like one of those super-fit acrobat twins or something. Then again, with my nose, I'd probably end up playing The Elephant Man.

4. If you could choose a tattoo for me (Rove) right now, what would it be?
I've thought about this. There are two options:
a) You shave your head and get Voldemort's face on the back of your skull (an old favourite of mine)
b) This:

3. When you arrive at a party, how often does someone say "Lets get the party started!"?
Not nearly often enough.

2. When you are exactly halfway through a motorcycle backflip, what are you thinking?
"I. Am. AWESOME."
Oh. And, as always:
"I hope Wentworth is watching this!"

1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:Yeah, that's pretty funny. But I can go one better:
Hahaha. Thankyou, Google Images!

No comments: