Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Gretel Killeen

5. If you had to be a contestant on a reality TV show, which show would it be?
Have you ever seen that show Farmer Wants A Wife?. Well, I'd be on Wentworth Wants A Wife. Except it'd be a little different from the original. Like, it wouldn't be Wentworth and 12 other women, it'd just be Wentworth and Jacki. And there wouldn't be a farm. Or any challenges. Ok, basically its just me getting married to Wentworth and somebody filming. If that's not entertainment, I don't know what is.

4. Finish this sentence: If somebodies Logie Acceptance Speech goes too long, their punishment will be...
having to spend the remainder of the night conversing with this years host, Gretel Killeen.

3. Have you ever bought or sold anything on eBay?
Yes! I bought a phone once. Here's a little tip from me to you: DON'T EVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVER, LET ANYONE CONVINCE YOU IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO BUY A PHONE OFF EBAY.
Don't do it.
Just, don't do it.

2.What is the ring tone on your mobile phone?
Some song. What's it called? Oh, I don't know. This question sucks, I'm giving myself another one.
The REAL number 2. Number 2? Hahaha! Ok, back to business; question 2. Is Prison Break the best show ever or what?
Oh my gosh, it is. No, it really really is. Speaking of Prison Break, last night I had a dream that Wentworth got really drunk and yelled at me. Then I rode a motorbike around my primary school oval with Nicole Kidman and had lunch with Sarah Wayne Callies. Hmmm. My dreams always have famous people in them. Coincidence? I think not.

1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:
Ok, I couldn't find the photo. Which is probably better for you, since it was just an old man sitting on a toilet. Outside. Talking on the phone. Oh, and he was naked.
What a legend.

No comments: