Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My own Final Five (why doesnt own have a capital o? I have no idea)

So.
Because you blog-readers are all so dedicated to me, I'm sure you noticed the fact that I missed Rove's latest Final Five, Originally Intended for Ronan Keating.
Did you all notice?
You noticed.
Well, anyway, it wasn't really about me missing it - I mean, I saw the show - I just felt like Rove's questions weren't up to par this week. You know. Since my blog is obviously about quality.
HA!
Ok, truth? I couldn't think of any witty answers. Ronan Keating just stole them all! That bit about growing a second penis on his forearm?? Genius!!!
So anyway, I know its been like 3 days, but I still feel bad for depriving you all, so here is me answering my own Final Five - that is, five questions I randomly came up with 2 seconds ago. Enjoy.

5. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My middle name. I love it. I love it. And not JUST because its the name of Wentworth's on-screen girlfriend in Prison Break. I wish it was my real name. Well, that, or Princess Consuela Banana-Hammock.

4. When was the last time you got in a fight?
My sister and I 'fight' all the time. Only I don't think that really counts, because if people witnessed it, they wouldn't say "Hey, look, Jacki and Catherine are fighting!", they'd say "Hey, look, Jacki is getting beaten up!". What can I say, I'm really not much of a fighter. I don't get into fights. Oh, except for last week, when I got into a fight with a 40kg sewing machine. Whatever. Inanimate objects don't count either.

3. Ronan Keating was on Rove this week, but you didn't blog about his Final Five. Discuss.
Ok, don't get me wrong, it's not about me hating Ronan Keating. Because I don't. I don't. I love Ronan Keating. I am all about Ronan Keating. Mostly because I recently realised he's totally the Celebrity Doppelganger (oh, yeah, I'm still talking about that) of my sisters friend Daniel. Also because he comes up with lyrics like I love it when we kiss and we hug, and you're cuter than a bug in a rug.

2. Do you really hate wedding cakes?
I do. I really do. I hate them so much. They're so gross! They're always the same, fruit cake covered with that disgusting thick white icing. First of all, fruit cake? Fruit cake. Fruit cake? Wow, the more you type fruit, the more it looks like a typo. Anyway, fruit cake? Isn't that an oxymoron? Plus the icing tastes like cement. I'm going to have a mint chocolate chip icecream cake at my wedding. Julia thinks its totally tacky, but who doesn't love mint chocolate chip icecream? Huh? Who? Name one person, I dare you. Plus its Wentworth's favourite flavour of icecream too, so I know he'll be cool with it.

And finally...
1. What's the first thing you think of when you see this:I don't even have to answer this one. You all already know.

No comments: