Thursday, April 30, 2009

jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com stars on Prison Break

Oh, this just in: I'm completely obsessed with Prison Break.
And I know, I know, I've been doing at least 3 Prison-Break-related posts per week for the last month or so, even though nobody cares about Prison Break anymore except for me and Damo, but it's been cancelled, these are the last few episodes, and I'm in mourning, so you can all deal.
Ok.
Here's something to do with Prison Break that melts my little black heart: Michael and Sara are having a baby!
A baby!
A baby?!
A BABY!!
Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever been so happy.
So, here is my suggestion to you, writers of Prison Break. Maybe you shouldn't cancel the show. Just, you know, keep it going for another season...or ten. Ok, so Sara will have the baby, she and Michael can get married, blah blah blah, and when the next season starts, you can make it set 19 years into the future, and I, Jacki Trew, will play the baby!
And it WON'T be creepy, despite what my sister says, because I'M NOT IN LOVE WITH MICHAEL, I'M IN LOVE WITH WENTWORTH.
Character versus Guy Who Plays Character.
It's totally different.
Anyway I don't know what the storyline will be. Maybe I'll end up jail, and Sara will have to bust in and break me out. Or something. You guys can work that part out - you're the writers!!!

No comments: