Thursday, April 30, 2009

A blanket with sleeves?! My life is changed forever

Ok so today was my last day of holidays.
And, being the amazingly conscientious student that I am, I spent the whole day studying and sketching and making notes and putting the finishing touches on my assessment and whatnot. You know.
I am just a teacher's orgasm, really.
Yeah, that was a lie. What actually happened was, I woke up at midday, then lay on the couch watching daytime TV for like 3 hours. And thank GOODNESS I did, because if I hadn't, then none of us would have experienced what I am about to show you:

Oh.
My gosh.
The Snuggie.
I mean, a blanket with sleeves?! My life is changed forever!
Really though, this is probably one of the most moronic things I have ever seen being sold in an infomercial. And I love daytime TV, so you know I see alot of moronic things being sold in infomercials.
First of all, I don't know about you guys, but if I'm cold, my hands are always the coldest part. And they say if you're cold, you should warm your head up first, right?? I love it how those are the only two body parts The Snuggie doesn't cover.
Also 'One Size Fits All'??? Um, no. Pause at 1 minute 4 seconds and look at the girl in the middle...still think it's One Size Fits All? I don't think so.
I don't get it.
I just don't get it.
Are these for people who are too lazy to take their hands out from under a blanket? Not to mention the fact that the woman is using the 'Free Booklight' with a lamp on in the background - if that's not lazy, I don't know what is.
Do the people who buy them want to look like warlocks? Because they do! WHY DON'T YOU JUST WEAR YOUR DRESSING GOWNS BACKWARDS, PEOPLE - IT'S PRETTY MUCH THE SAME THING!!
Ok.
I think I'm done ranting now.

Oh, PS, you're all getting one for Christmas. Just let me know which colour you want.

No comments: