Sunday, April 05, 2009

Rove's Final Five, Originally Intended For...Janeane Garofalo

5. What should the Obamas have given the Queen instead of an iPod?
Prison Break on DVD. All seasons - even the Queen can never own enough Wentworth. Come to think of it, anything Wentworth-related would have been appropriate. Oh! They should have waited until she was asleep, snuck in a tattoo artist and given her an exact replica of the Prison Break tattoo. What monarch doesn't dream of something like that?

4. What was your favourite TV show when you were a kid?
I loved Sabrina. Everyone loved Sabrina - don't try to pretend you didn't, because we all know you did. The talking cat? The flying vacuums? HARVEY?? I'm still heartbroken its over - that's a void in my heart that hasn't been filled yet.

3. How can you be a vegan and still eat bacon?
I saw this one episode of Gilmore Girls where Mrs Kim made turkey out of tofu, so maybe you would need something like that. Except bacon instead of turkey. Well Mrs Kim's was called tofurkey, so I guess you could call it...tocan? bofu? Whatever. Just eat normal bacon, freaks!

2. What was your nickname at school?
I already answered this like 3 weeks ago, so here's the answer to a completely different question: Yes, I find it extremely annoying that Perez Hilton twitters every 3 seconds. I try to follow other people, but I CAN'T because Perez Hilton is taking over my life. Enough is enough Perez! I don't need to hear about your Zac Efron fantasies!

1. Whats the first thing you think of when you see this:

I know what you want me to say. You want me to say Where The Wild Things Are, because thats what you were all thinking. Isn't it? ISN'T IT? Well I WASN'T. I was thinking of Wentworth. He's always in my thoughts, because he is my hearts breath.
Ok, that was a lie.
I thought of Where The Wild Things Are too.
Well...Wentworth dressed in a Where The Wild Things Are costume.
Ha.

No comments: