Thursday, September 17, 2009

81 hours of Wentworth

PRISON BREAK SEASON 4!!
PRISON BREAK SEASON 4!!
PRISON BREAK SEASON 4!!

I got it! I got it! I got it!

Ohh my gosh. I officially own every episode of Prison Break ever made. Plus all the deleted scenes and audio commentaries and special featurettes AND the speical movie-length episode they made to conclude the entire series.
...
Has anyone anywhere ever been this happy? I don't think so. Well, Edward Cullen on his wedding day maybe. But apart from that, no! Seriously, just throw me in my coffin now with these DVDs and I'll die a happy woman. And yeah, I realise that apart from Chate and Milky Nips, I'm pretty much the only person that watches/cares about Prison Break, but I'm so freaking beatific that I just don't give a shit.
WENTWORTH WENTWORTH WENTWORTH!!!

No comments: