Friday, April 02, 2010

Jackiiscrazy.blogspot.com Joins The Workforce

What is up my sisters?
You guys, I totally couldn't get to sleep last night. It was annoying, so annoying. I tried everything I could think of; I read, I counted sheep, I played relaxing music, I watched the Paula Abdul E! True Hollywood Story...nothing. To make matters worse, I think I've contracted a cold or something, because my eyes were watering like a mother-humper the whole damn night. And I kept sniffing, you know, those disgusting cold-specific sniffs that make you feel like you're shooting a litre of snot and phlegm into your brain? Boy am I painting a pretty picture of myself or what? To sum up, it was a crappy night.
It wouldn't have been such a big deal, except that I had my first day of work today and I wanted to breeze through those front doors looking nothing less than petal-fresh and daisy-smooth. That had been the plan. Instead, I walked in looking like...well, this guy:



Only not as sexy.
Dang nammit!

Anyway. What was the point of this blog again? Oh yeah - It's true! You read correct! I finally found a job! Say hello, planet earth (should that be capitalized?), to Toni & Guy's newest 1st year apprentice.
Um, yeah. I'm guessing -
since I've never thought/considered/talked about hairdressing before - that most of you are making a face like this right about now:


Caption: WTF?!
Hahaha. I love that kid - nice green shirt, dude! But here's the thing: I actually went into Toni & Guy to apply for the receptionist position, only I noticed some stuff about the hairdressers:
  • They weren't stuck behind a desk
  • They were allowed - nay, encouraged - to talk talk talk all day long
  • They get to play with GHDs
  • They all had fantastic hair
  • They could wear jeans

and most importantly:

  • Piercings and tattoos? A-Okay.

Is this the perfect job? I say it is. Or at least, it could be - I'll let you know in 4 to 6 weeks.

No comments: